Dark Horizon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Link

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xialya
Admin
Xialya

Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2006-12-04

Link Empty
PostSubject: Link   Link Icon_minitime2008-10-01, 7:31 pm

**LINK**

Link Uscmbannerzw8
Here is the USCM banner if you ever need it.

Want a link to your NWN related website/board here?
Just send me a banner, url and description!

Link Solarunebannerrn2

Solarune is a very nice social mod, based on a novel by Roan Ru.
A bunch of players and dear friends playing here come from Solarune.
Designed for french speaking players though.

Link Vault

NW Vault gathers a huge amount of resources for NWN.
The place to go to find what you need, like a good department store, but free! Very Happy

Link Heavendamnbanau5
-Under Development-

Link Iom87m
Starcraft inspired mod built with awesome skills, gathering survival/action/roleplay all at once.
Great roleplayers and great atmosphere making it a whole outstanding experience.

http://www.thewayinn.net/
The Way Inn
Quote :
The Way Inn is a Neverwinter Nights persistent world set in the region around the small village of the same name located in the Forgotten Realms. The Way Inn is located in the Western Heartlands on the Trade Way, the road that leads from Scornubel in the south to Waterdeep in the north. To the caravan drivers of the Western Heartlands, the area is known as "miles and miles of miles and miles". To adventurers, it is known as a source for adventures, treasure, and quick death.
Full description here.

I was very surprised when i tried this mod! DMs and players alike had been greeting me warmly, and I felt welcome at once. You will never see better area design than on this mod, it's really astonishing how gifted the builders were! There's no quest, and it's a bit hard for beginners. But in almost every area you can find something to explore [cave, ruins, dungeons, etc..]. Finding a group is easy, and often leads to great adventure. Players show great roleplay skills as well. So everything's perfect!

Link D20_sm
D20 Modern Mod boards. Home to all modern/scifi builders!
Back to top Go down
https://uscm-reborn.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Link
Page 1 of 1